Join us once again for this year's Mt. Pulag Climb!
Join the ECCP YPC
for an overnight outdoor experience that is enriching in many ways. We're bringing donated books to Adaoay National High School and trekking to the summit to catch the famed sunrise with fellow YPC members. Limited slots available!ITINERARYMEET UP LOCATION TBAMarch 23 2018- Friday
10:00 PM – Depart from Manila to Baguio CityMarch 24 2018 - Saturday
04:30 AM – Depart from Baguio
09:00 AM – Arrival at Visitor's Center, registration and orientation
10:00AM – Departure from PAO bound for Ranger Station
11:00 AM – Arrival at Baban’s Homestay
12:00 PM – Lunch
01: 30 PM – Community immersion & turnover of donations at Adaoy National Highschool
04:00 PM – Socials and community walk
06:00 PM – Dinner at Baban’s HomestayMarch 25 2018 - Sunday
01:00 AM – Start of trek to summit for sunrise (Ambangeg Trail)
05:45 AM – Arrival at the summit
07:00 AM – Start of descent from summit
11:00 AM – Arrival at Baban’s Homestay for Lunch
01:00 PM – Closing Program with the LGU, Kabayan Community and Children
12:00 PM – Depart for Baguio City
04:00 PM – ETA Baguio City
11:00 PM – ETA Makati CityPACKAGE FEE: PHP 4,500Inclusions:
- Roundtrip transportation Manila - Baguio - Pulag
- Overnight Accommodations atBaban's Homestay
- Day 1 Lunch & Dinner + Day 2 Breakfast & Lunch
- Side trip to Ambuclao Dam
- Local guide, cultural, and environmental fees
- Climb Certificate from DENR Mt. Pulag
- Community outreach and immersion in Kabayan, Benguet
- Complete the Registration Form
- Deposit via BDO Account Name: European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines. Account Number: 005358-004671 OR pay online via Eventbank
- For deposit payments, email deposit slip or transfer screenshot to email@example.com with subject "MT PULAG REGISTRATION - "
- Confirmation Email will be sent within 24 hours.
- YPC or ECCP Membership is required to join. Registration AND payment is required to confirm your slot! Deadline for confirmation is 9 March 2018 and unpaid slots will be released to those on waitlist.
- Be sure to wear at least three layers of clothes and a jacket appropriate for temperatures that can swing from 2-10 degrees Celsius.
- Mt. Pulag may have unpredictable weather, pack a raincoat or umbrella.
- Best to wear clothes that are waterproof and good at keeping you warm. Pair with tested trekking shoes and gloves/bonnet/head gear.
- Bring personal toiletries, first aid kit, tissue paper, reusable water bottles, trail foods (e.g. chocolates, jelly ace etc.).
- Extra plastic bags/trash bags and a flashlight/headlamp can also come in handy