Building a sustainable energy future requires efficient use of energy and a shift to the use of renewable energy. Many initiatives have been launched by the Philippine government, international development organizations, non-government organizations and even private enterprises to mainstream energy efficiency technologies as well as the use of renewable energy. The business environment for adopting energy efficient technologies and renewable energy use continue to improve and expand but still at pace which can be faster with an improved policy environment.
Energy Smart Philippines 2018 is the 10th edition of this event since the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines' (ECCP) launched the first Philippine Energy Efficiency Forum in 2010.
Energy Smart Philippines 2018 is organized into 3 sessions:
1. Government-Private Sector Dialogue on Energy Issues and Challenges
2. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Initiatives and Programs
3. Best Practices in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
1. Provide updates on the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Initiatives
2. Discuss current program of local and international stakeholders to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy use
3. Highlight opportunities for Public-Private collaboration in the Energy Sector; and
4. Promote synergy in the implementation of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Programs
This ticket reserves one table with 10 seats. This ticket type is available for ECCP members and non-members.