The Regional Business Opportunities Summit is a platform aimed at driving closer partnerships between business and the Local Government Units (LGUs) towards promoting investment in the region leading to inclusive economic growth.
The event will be bringing together government and business officials at a dialogue to discuss challenges and opportunities in doing business in the region and to exchange views on how both parties can collaborate to improve the business climate and make it easy to do business in the region. Sectoral business opportunities will be presented by both government and business representatives in order to identify priority areas for investment cooperation.
- Provide an avenue for dialogue between the LGUs, business sector, and civil society groups;
- Facilitate the creation of collaborative solutions to improve the business climate and make it easier to do business in the region;
- Help formulate a national framework for harmonizing policies and practices as well as addressing business issues at the national and local government levels and;
- Define avenues of cooperation between the LGUs and business sector by identifying priority areas for investment cooperation.
- National/Local Government (Local Chief Executives, Key officials of National and Regional Line Agencies)
- Business (CEOs, Industry leaders, Business Groups and Associations)
- Non-Government (Civil Society Organizations, International Community, Academe and Foundations)
- Diplomatic Community (Embassies, Diplomatic Missions)